Now dominating our airways and movie screens, pop star Justin Timberlake has established himself as one of the most in-demand entertainers in the biz. He's certainly come a long way from his days as a Disney star and boyfriend to Britney Spears! If you frequently sing along with the "Sexyback" singer while in your shower at Meetinghouse, then read on for five facts about Timberlake that you may not already know.
1. Timberlake's first solo album, which marked his departure from 'N Sync, debuted in 2002. Titled Justified, it sold over seven million copies.
2. Here's a weird fact: Madonna once administered a vitamin B12 shot to Timberlake — in his rear end.
3. Timberlake is a native of Memphis, Tennesee. His middle name is Randall, and he was born on January 31, 1981.
4. Timberlake goes way back with fellow pop sensations Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera. The three stars were castmates in Disney's "The Mickey Mouse Club" in the early '90s.
5. If you ever run into Timberlake in a bar, take note: The pop star's liquor of choice is tequila.