We’re delighted you are considering making Meetinghouse Apartments your new home.
Here’s what you need to know to get started.
- $75 non-refundable application fee.
- $200 non-refundable fee to hold an apartment, applied to your account upon move-in.
- Based upon your credit check, your security deposit can range anywhere from 1 to 2 month’s rent.
With approved credit and no conditions, you can choose to pay a $750 non-refundable fee in place of your security deposit. See the leasing office for more details.
- Co-signers are allowed.
- We offer leases from 3 to 18 months for unfurnished apartments. Note that rents vary depending on the lease term, and are usually higher for short-term leases.
- We offer furnished apartments for an additional fee.
- We allow pets. Click here to learn about our pet policy and pet fees.
- All lease holders must be 18 years or older.
This apartment community provides an equal housing opportunity for all people. Criteria to qualify for residency include:
– Proof of identification
– Gross income of at least 2.5 times the amount of rent
– Proof of income
– Verification of current positive credit payment history
– No disqualifying criminal felony or misdemeanor offenses
Upon investigation and verification of the information provided, our 3rd party screening company will provide a recommendation regarding an approval or denial of residency. In the event that a majority, but not all, of the requirements above are met, an approval conditioned upon one of the following may be made:
– Additional security deposit or
– Qualified co-signer
Frequently Asked Questions
What is included in the rent?
Rent also includes sewer and our convenient trash valet service. Residents are responsible for gas, electricity, and water.
When am I able to move in?
As soon as the application is approved and your new home is ready! We accommodate move-ins throughout the month.
How long is the application process?
Our application process is done online and someone from the office will reach out to you no later than the next business day.
How long are your prices good for?
Our prices fluctuate on a daily basis based on market conditions and availability.