We’re delighted you are considering making Meetinghouse Apartments your new home.
Here’s what you need to know to get started.
- $75 non-refundable application fee.
- $200 non-refundable fee to hold an apartment, applied to your account upon move-in.
- Based upon credit check, your options will vary:
- Fully Approved Applicants will require a security deposit of 1 month’s rent, returnable at the end of your lease.
- Conditional Approvals will be directed to obtain a security deposit coverage policy for a one-time fee, through our partners at The Guarantors. Typically this one-time, non-refundable policy fee is approximately 50% of 1 month’s rent, and covers you for the length of your lease and any renewals at Meetinghouse.
- We offer leases from 3 to 18 months for unfurnished apartments. Note that rents vary depending on the lease term, and are usually higher for short-term leases.
- We offer fully & partially furnished apartments for an additional fee.
- We allow pets. Click here to learn about our pet policy and pet fees.
- All lease holders must be 18 years or older.
This apartment community provides an equal housing opportunity for all people. Criteria to qualify for residency include:
- Proof of identification
- Proof of income
- Gross income of at least 2.5 times the amount of rent
- Verification of current positive credit payment history
- No disqualifying criminal felony or misdemeanor offenses
- Positive prior rental history
Upon investigation and verification of the information provided, our 3rd party screening company will provide a recommendation regarding an approval or denial of residency. In the event that a majority, but not all, of the requirements above are met, a conditional approval will require application with our third-party deposit insurance partner, The Guarantors. The Leasing Office will provide the application instructions and assist you with our custom options available through The Guarantors.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is included in the rent?
Rent also includes sewer and our convenient trash valet service. Residents are responsible for gas, electricity, and water.
When am I able to move in?
As soon as the application is approved and your new home is ready! We accommodate move-ins throughout the month.
How long is the application process?
Our application process is done online and someone from the office will reach out to you no later than the next business day.
How long are your prices good for?
Our prices fluctuate on a daily basis based on market conditions and availability.
Sorry, Meetinghouse does not accept undergraduate students including those studying for a second undergraduate degree. All students must be graduate students to apply.